Friday, November 13, 2009

Family Photo Shoot Pt.1

This is a much larger post than normal, but it's a special occasion! My younger brother, Sgt. Jason Pack, and his family have been stationed in Korea for the last year, and now they are home for a visit. (And no, I don't call him Sgt.)

These photos were taken in my parent's yard this afternoon. It was a bit cloudy still, after two days of rain, and the kids were ready for naps—but they were good sports and I think I got some great shots.

So this is part one of what I hope will be a two part shoot for Jason, Chalica, Emma, and Jackson. I hope you enjoy these as much as I am ... probably not possible, but go ahead and try!















4 comments:

  1. Good shooting/Shoping Shelster. I am wondering how you apply the vingetting in PS. Rodney Ballard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! How much fun was that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Rodney, I downloaded some free Photoshop actions from Pioneer Woman.com. "Edge Burn" is one of the actions. You should check it out if you have PS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWWWWWWWWWW This pictures are amazing, You are Great at this wow - I want some pictures of me and the kids so let me know when I can schedule an appt. with you please.

    ReplyDelete