Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family Photo Shoot Pt. 2

We met at Kiwanis Playground for day two as planned. If you missed the last two posts and you feel lost, click here to get the details.

It was a gorgeous November day here in SC. All of the rain cleared out and it was 70 some degrees and sunny, which is why all of the shadows. Because of the shadowing, I don't think it really rivals the first photo shoot, but I thought this group was still definitely worth posting.

P.S. You can click on each photo to see a large version.



















Finally back at Nana and Papa's house ... engrossed in one of our favorite movies.

3 comments:

  1. Awww I love them - they are just too cute Michelle God Bless them they are Beautiful I love that sweet little face they have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT editing Michelle! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family, such an incredible gift from God!

    ReplyDelete