Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Colors and PhotoShop!

I am quickly becoming a "PhotoShop-aholic" since my sister-in-law arrived from Korea for a visit. I wasn't really a believer before as I thought that good photos straight out of the camera were they way to go. Honestly, I was frustrated with PhotoShop because I didn't know how to use it effectively, but Chalica has given me some tools, or should I say "actions" via The Pioneer Woman and I am hooked!

I took these today at Kiwanis Playground, a little park just down the street from my home. I hope I can do a photo shoot there tomorrow with Jason, Chalica, Emma, and Jackson. What d'ya think?















Speaking of photo shoots. I did one today for J, Chalica, and the kids. I should have photos ready from that soon. Stay tuned for more. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Love the colors Michelle great pictures girl!! Keep it up!! Nice Job..

    ReplyDelete