Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seoul, Korea Part 1

My mom and I arrived in Seoul, South Korea on Friday night, April 9, for a visit with my brother Jason, who is stationed at the Yongsan Army base here in Seoul. Jason and his family live within a couple of blocks from the base so we have been over there a couple of times already. Saturday there was a carnival on base for the families and this morning we attended the church on post. We have also walked down to the huge I-Park Mall, the E-Mart, and we had doughnuts at the Doughnut Plant that is really close by the apartment. Good stuff!

We have some sight-seeing planned during our week here, but until then, here are a few of the first pics that I like.

The cherry trees are just beginning to blossom ...





My nephew Jackson turned two today! (B-day pics to come.)









The entrance to Jason and Chalica's apartment building.







Stay tuned for more ...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Your photos are amazing! :) We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...love your eye! Glad you're making memories in Korea! LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I appreciate the comment love :).

    ReplyDelete