Saturday, September 19, 2009

Glencairn Gardens

Glencairn Gardens is one of the more beautiful parks in Rock Hill, SC. In the spring, the azaleas, dogwoods, flowering crab trees, and a myriad of other flowers and trees explode with dazzling colors that delight the eye.

My grandma always loved it there. Before she passed away more than four years ago, the family asked her what they should do with her ashes. She said she wanted them to end up someplace beautiful. So today, finally, my uncles, Don (who is visiting from MI) and Phil, and my mom took her ashes and spread them there as a tribute to her and the life that she lived. Because she had a relationship with Christ, it meant no more or less than that. I thank God that she is with him now ... in a much more beautiful place than we can even imagine!

While we were there, I played around with aperture and shutter speed settings on my camera. Here are a few that I like ...



















1 comment:

  1. I love the one with the light through the leaves very "artsy".

    ReplyDelete