Saturday, August 29, 2009

Figuring Out the D40

I got my new camera on Tuesday of last week. As you can imagine, I am still working out all of the settings that I like for different shots ... I am sure it will be a while before I can know what I want and how to set the camera up to get it!

Anyway, I have been playing around a little bit this week and today I went out around downtown Rock Hill, SC to take a few more. It proved to be quite hot today around 3 p.m., so I didn't get everything I wanted to, but here are a few that I thought turned out pretty good for a newbie ;).















2 comments:

  1. These are nice pictures, Michelle. I'm glad you're enjoying your new camera and look forward to seeing more pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work. You've got a good idea for guessing what will make a good shot, angles etc. I love the 2nd one down of the street. Makes me really miss Rock Hill.

    ReplyDelete